Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TMI

1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body?
Um I think the butt..only occasionally.

2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
I could care less as long as there is toilet paper there.

3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner?
Can't say that I have but I wouldn't be opposed

4. Did your parents have a "birds & bees" talk with you?
Not exactly

5. What is one thing someone could do to you to rock your world?
Tough question. Be everything I want and need effortlessly.

Bonus (as in optional): What does sex mean to you? It's more than just physical and I think it should always be that way. It's also not merely passion. It's a complex thing that I don't time or space to get into right now. you?