Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TMI Tuesday #189-Dating Edition

TMI Tuesday #189 - Dating edition

1. What was the last movie you saw on a date?
Define date. My fiancee' and I went to go see Angels and Demons

2. What was the last meal you had on a date?
Um...I don't if what I do could be called dating. But I guess Applebees.

3. When was the last time you made out in the car on a date? More?
My fiancee' and I make out in the car usually on red lights.

4. Using a dating websites do you think you are more likely to find a "hook up" or a relationship?
Probably more hook ups

5. Do you have any special "first" date rituals? Flowers, certain restaurant, ect.
Um.. not really. I'm way past the first date stage but I'd have to say a ritual on any date should be to shower and put on some light perfume.

BONUS QUESTION: Do you believe in sex on the first date? Can a relationship bloom if you have sex on the first date?
I do not believe in sex on a first date. Usually I don't think a relationship can happen from sex on the first date but there are exceptions.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What are the exceptions?...Just so I know. Inquiring mind and all. You know.