Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy 100th to me!!

This is my 100th post by the way. I feel like a lot has developed but at the same time nothing at all since my last post. Well I managed to get a job interview at a bank and I took a test for another job for the state of Missouri. This is good but the return hasn't been nearly as great as the amount of jobs I applied for. Still I'm thankful for the interview.
In relationship news there have been talks of getting an apartment, saving for a wedding, and allocation of bills. Most of which have caused a series of arguments. The resulting conclusion I have made is that when it comes down to going the extra mile its gonna be up to me because it seems I can't depend on my other half....and that bothers me. Enough said.
I'm ready to get things moving in my life at a ...perhaps more accelerated pace. As soon as I get a job I'll be able to have a better outlook on how to move forward.

No comments: