Monday, August 28, 2006

College Here I Am

Well it looks like I've finally made it to college. I came up to Northwest on thursday wit my aunt and uncle to move in it was about a hour drive and all I know is it was hotter than a mo fo outside and it doesnt help that my dorm doesnt have air conditioning. I didnt have time to think about the heat wit all the running around I had to do. I had to check in, get my ID pic, get my room key, mailbox key, and fob key. I had to get a meningitis shot before I could live in the dorms but luckily it cost 95$ so my aunt was like we'll wait til you come down for labor day. Its been mostly rainy since I've been here. We've started classes today and suprisingly I didnt get lost. I had 3 classes that started and 8:00am and ended at 11:50 am. My classes tomorrow dont start til 11:00am I think. Also the dorms are co-ed by floor and we can have them in our rooms until a certrain time or we/they could spend the night but not more than 3 times in a row or this is called cohabitation and you could get documented for it. My boyfriend is tryin to get me to meet new people but I'm kinda shy and dont wanna take the effort. I know I'll make it though.

No comments: