Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Don't Understand

Ok so there's this issue that has always bothered me from the beginning of time (or at least as far back as I can remember). I've always hated the way guys have guy talk and what seems to be the typical single mans sexual habits.

1.Its irritating the way they talk about their sexual encounters. Why do guys feel it's necessary to say things like.."Yea man I promise I didn't fuck her I just went to sleep." or "Man this fat girl sucked the hell outta my dick."

2. The way the typical guy has to sow his wild oats with any girl who will let him. How hard is it to not have sex with someone? Especially if your not in a committed relationship and it's just with random people. I don't understand.

I mean are you really that weak minded that you have to be controlled by your dick? I mean like get some substance to your life/personality other than sex. For me one of the most unattractive things to me is a guy with multiple sex partners, who changes women like he changes his underwear.


I'm so sick of this being the norm but am I wrong for wanting something different?

-I know this is not the case with everybody

No comments: