Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness

WW #46Questions by: Another Suburban Mom


1. What makes a person sexy to you?
Confidence definitely as well as sense of humor. Gentlemen.


2. When having the 'number of sex partners' talk with a potential significant other, would you be turned off if they had slept with more than a certain number of people? If yes, what is that number?
If you have too many sexual partners it's a BIG turnoff. How many is too many?? Not sure.


3. Once and for all, pocketbook sized dogs and the people who carry them in pocketbooks. Cute or crazy?
I don't have a problem with you carrying around mans best friend what I do have a problem with however is people who put clothes on their animals. Unnecessary!!!! and too much.


4. Do you give up anything for Lent? If so, what?
Lent?? No, Im not catholic. And it seems kinda random.


5. If you live with someone, what is the one thing you will never let them see you do?
I don't live with anyone other than my parents but if I lived with my boyfriend I would NEVER let him see me boo boo. Ew

No comments: