Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TMI Tuesday #200 (Happy Anniversary!!)

TMI Tuesday #200 (Happy Anniversary!!)
1. What is the longest you have been in a monogamous sexual relationship? [For the purpose of this question monogamous is defined as no sexual partners that your significant other does (did) not know about.]
We are currently going on 3 years.

2. If your current relationship would fail, do you have a back-up for physical or emotional comfort?
No, I don't.

3. Can you be "just friends" with someone when there is an unrequited sexual attraction?
Yes, if you try hard enough and know that it's worth it.

4. In a assumed monogamous sexual relationship have you ever cheated, been cheated upon or been a knowing third party to the infidelity? [For the purpose of this question monogamous is defined as no sexual partners that a significant other does (did) not know about.]
I have never cheated. As far as I know I have never been cheated on...but there could be a time where it was construed that way. I don't believe I've been a knowing third party.

5. Historically, what has caused the most arguments in your relationships?
Well hmmm my fiancee' and I argue about little things. Like what to do that day.

Bonus (as in optional):What do you want from a partner in a long term relationship?
I need full commitment (it's not hard), emotional closeness, playfulness, and trust just to name a few.

No comments: