Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TMI Tuesday #209

TMI Tuesday #209

1. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay?
Actually, I think me and the hubby have a pretty good balance of all. I don't wanna pick but if I had to pick I think experimentation.

2. What is your worst habit?
I suck my thumb

3. Do you take compliments well?
I'd like to think so. It depends on the delivery.

4. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
With my nearing graduation, the future is something I've definitely invested some time and thought in.

5. Do you feel everyone has a soulmate?
Yes

Bonus (as in optional): "Where Would You Wish To Wake Up?"
I don't wanna be too cliche' but this is really how I feel....Next to the hubby in a beautiful house or hotel room somewhere exotic.

No comments: