Thursday, November 19, 2009

Random

I love this song it's so beautiful it's gonna be our first dance at my wedding.







1. What is more difficult: looking into someones eyes when telling how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they tell you how they feel?
Looking into someones eyes and telling them how I feel.

4. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
I would want to travel or wish to have unlimited money.

5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love.
Love because I think that way trust is already in it.

6. You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time youre fired. Do you save the dog?
Save the dog most definitely

8. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?
Thats a tough one.

9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
yes

10. Does sex=love?
To me yes but in this society heck no.

11. Are you old fashioned?
I think so somewhat

13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Tell them I don't love them

15. Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Today

17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
With me? Im thinking about a weapon or hiding but if I had to choose. It'd be Sauda or Jessica. Either is equally welcomed.

If You had three months to live:
21. Do you tell anyone or everyone you are going to die?
I only tell those I am close to

22. What do you do with your remaining days?
Live them the best way I can. I'm not one for reckless behavior.

23. Would you be afraid?
Definitely.

No comments: