Monday, January 25, 2010

Time For Change

A lot of things have went on that don't have the energy to talk about right now but what I do wanna talk about is my husband. He has applied for numerous promotions (at least 18) at his job and has been passed up eveytime. It really frustrates me that he keeps not getting them. Especially when I know he's good at what he does. He likes to be the best and he is. But he can't seem to get promoted and he is emotionally drained. He used to be the first at work and the last one to leave. He used to motivate others to do better but lately he's been coming in late , texting me countdowns of how much time he has left at work because he's ready go, he's starting to not care. He wants to find a new job and I can't blame him. He gets no appreciation because he was working hard when no one else cared. So he's gonna look into a job as teacher and maybe go back to school. It's definitely time for a change.

No comments: