Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TMI Tuesday

Would you rather.....

1. Have eyes that always smile or a voice that makes people calm?
Eyes that smile...idk why but I like my eyes

2. Have an affair and your partner catches you or your partner have an affair and you catch him/her?
Id rather catch my partner having an affair because then id know. And I can take the appropriate action

3. Have better sex or more money?
More money

4. Be able to read everyone’s mind all the time or always know the future?
Read peoples mind definitely. I like knowing peoples true motives

5. Your partner have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else?
This is a toughy. If we mean sex in the way its viewed nowadays. Then Id rather him have sex with someone else because that doesn't necessarily mean anything outside of the moment. Love is a serious decision that requires emotional connection.

Bonus (as in optional): What one thing, big or small, would you change in your life if granted one wish by a lamp-bound genie? Why?
Another toughy and I can not honestly think of one thing at the moment. Though I know there are many.

1 comment: