Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TMI Tuesday #223 - Masturbation Edition

TMI Tuesday #223 - Masturbation Edition
1. When you masturbate, how long, typically, is your session and what do you think about (other than having an orgasm)?
It usually doesn't take long if im doing it right. I think about my husband.

2. Have you ever been "caught" masturbating?
Nope Im a pro

3. Have you ever masturbated in front of your computer? If 'yes' was it for your own purposes or for someone's viewing pleasure?
Yes for my own

4. Have you ever attended a group masturbation party? Same-sex or mixed?
HELL NO

5. When masturbating, as you reach orgasm, do you continue to stimulate yourself without interruption, or do you stop and apply pressure until your spasms subside? Or?
It depends on how Im feeling but most the time I just ride it out.

6. Have you ever video'ed yourself while masturbating (solo)? Where are they now?
No

Bonus (as in optional): How often do you use the word "fuck" (or its derivatives) in casual conversation - frequently, occasionally, rarely, never.
I rarely use. Only when I'm drunk lol

No comments: