Monday, March 22, 2010

Hotel, Lap dances, and the Liq

So Friday my Spring Break officially began. I left campus with my roommate. Our plan was to drop off my girl then hit up this hotel party. We went to the Get it Girls house to drop her off. We chilled there for a minute, then we made a trip to Apple Market to get some liquor. Our usual liquor of choice is UV which is 30 percent. They did not have UV so we left with a bottle of Smirnoff which is 40 percent. Needless to say I was kind of apprehensive. After what seemed like years of driving we finally made it to the hotel. When we walked in there were like a bunch of dudes and 1 other girl besides us. I was like this is gonna be wack. I didn't want to get drunk around all these people I didn't know so I was kinda cautious at first. My roommate went ahead and hit the bottle. She was definitely getting tipsy. I felt I had to supervise with all these unknown n****s around. But they left eventually and I got loose. There were 2 dudes we knew there. One was the birthday boy the other....F-I-N-E!!! Any who I eventually got gon enough to give birthday boy a lap dance. Which I'm pretty sure was to his liking. Then I asked for a lap dance from FINE. I sat in the chair and he was like get on the bed. I was like coo. Thinking it would be him just backing it up on me. Booy was I wrong. He got between my legs and began to grind. Did I mention he was in his draws? Well he flipped me to the side back and forth. He needed to stop playin because man he could get it right then and there. After it was over I tried to regain my composure. Him, my roommate, and I went to the gym and was playin around. He kept feelin on us and trying to come with us into the bathroom. The night ended with my roomie and I sleeping in one of the hotel beds together. The birthday boy let us have the bed and he slept on the couch. FINE slept in the other bed. We left early that morning.

No comments: