Thursday, March 18, 2010

St Pattys Day

Ok so I wasn't sure if I wanted to go out or not for St Pattys Day but I did. My roomie and I grabbed the UV thats illegally stored in our fridge on campus and headed to my friends off campus apartment. We drank a little. Played a little truth or dare which involved me taking off my bra and humping the fridge. Then we went to go meet up with my roommates friend that came up. We went to this seemingly abandoned house in the boondocks of Maryville.
It started off kinda slow. I didn't think I was gonna have fun because it was mostly WPs. But then a game of beer pong got started which I played for the first time. I had already been sipping on the UV. I was definitely feeling myself by the time I left.
Ok so the whole plan was that we were going to go to Mug Night at this bar called the Palms. This game of beer pong and what not was not originally part of the plan. So we get to Mug Night and of course I fill up.
At this point I think I'm officially drunk.
We chill there for a little bit. Then we go to burger king. I'm in the car spilling all my deepest desires. Using all kinds of expletives. I was texting the "Get it Girl" all night asking her to come over because I wanted to feel on her booty. She was like she was scared.....and boi she shoulda been. But she ended up not coming over and it was probably for the best. I got back to the room and was knocked. I snored like never before. This was the best St Pattys Day ever!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the new you!

WPs, huh?

Jessica said...

Hold up foo.

How come I didnt get a booty call text??

I cant believe you jackin' for chicks. Hell yes.