Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Just a thought.....where have Wednesday Weirdness and TMI Tuesday disappeared to?

Anywho, I don't really feel like writing out a long detailed blog so I'ma just cut to the chase.

The relationship is still going great. We've had talks of trying some new things...I'll leave it at that. Those I've talked to know what it is.

I'm still in school, spring break is at the end of this week. So far I'm on track for summer graduation. Although, I do want to raise a few grades. I also managed to make a few good homies. We kick it too hard.

Speaking of friends, one of my girls.....yea she could get it. I mean I already kinda did my experimenting thing in high school but boi! She keep playing and I'ma have to take it. All I have to say is don't let me get drunk strange things could happen.

Moving on to less happy things......

Lately, I've been wanting to delete this "friend" from my life. I thought I could wait til I graduated but.. uh.. she's pushing it. When we're together we don't really have that natural friend vibe, when we go to the bar she kills my buzz because she doesn't dance and she just talks. How I managed to put up with her these past 4 years I will never know. But it has to stop. I think that as of right now I made the executive decision to remove her from y life....she has just been deleted. Permanently.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I feel you on the TMI. You can make some questions and send em though.

Now, where to start....

You did a complete 360. This is not the CMJ I know...I think I like you better now.

You know how I feel about deleting people if it needs to be done, do it.

She can get it...man. Never thought I'd see the day.