Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mushy Stuff

So I spent most of Spring Break with my fiancee'. It's so crazy how we don't like being apart. I know its sickening to some people. I love him so much. This weekend it seems like its been getting deeper. He tells me how happy he is and it feels good. I feel like we've reached a new level. I can honestly say I want to spend my life with him.
On a side note: I been getting wild lately with the drinkin and doing and thinking things I shouldn't. But when I sober up I think about how much I would loose if I acted upon anything. Cuz honestly I have a good man. And it makes me appreciate him so much more.
Thats also why I need to slow down on the drinkin and what not because god forbid I do something I shouldn't. It wouldn't be worth it.
He takes care of me and I know he will be a good husband and provider. I still need to work on my part of the deal, because I don't really cook. I also saw Why did I get Married Too? In the movie something happens that made me think that I need to get our myself because in the end it doesn't matter.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Its official...Im a punk now.

That shit was cute.