Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TMI Tuesday #233 - (Repost of #72)

TMI Tuesday #233 - (Repost of #72)

1. Commando: Sexy or disgusting? Do you have a "best" commando story?
Commando is sexy.It always best when one party or the other doesn't know your commando.

2. Foreplay: Is there such a thing as too much?
I think there is and at that point I call it teasing.....and I HATE being teased.

3. Oral sex: Good if you are getting? Good is you are giving? Equally ewwwww?
It's good both ways but I like giving it better than recieving it. It gives me some control.

4. Orgasm: Is one per night enough or does the first one just get your motor running?
One is not nearby enough for me and he would not like if I just had one.

5. Morning sex: "Oh hell yes!", "Well if I have, too." or "Just get in the shower and go to work."
Oh hell yes! I would have to say I like morning sex.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had anonymous sex? Have you ever had an orgasm without at least knowing your partner's last name?
Nope, never will. Not my my thing.

No comments: