Monday, September 14, 2015

No kids?!

I've always said I never wanted kids and lately I been feeling that way again. The nonstop neediness. I wish it was just me. Sometimes my husband. Am I a horrible person?
I can't help but think how much extra money I would have (1030 for daycare a month and that's not even full price). Not to mention the things I could do with that money.
Coming and going as I please is no longer an option. Someone always comes before me. I dislike having to save up to do the things I want to do. Essentially I guess I just miss my freedom before kids.  It's like between working full time and the kids I have no time for me. But I guess that's part of being an adult. Ideally I would like to have time to work and spend time with my kids but I feel like that's all I do. Working I feel just makes me more impatient with my kids. Working pays bills, kids become bills, you have to take care of the kids. It's a revolving door.
I love my kids and wouldn't return them at all but sometimes it gets to be a little much.
.

No comments: