Saturday, December 27, 2014

1+2=3

It appears that I forgot to mention that I have 3 kids now. Last you heard I was pregnant with my oldest daughter.  Well I have Boy/Girl Twins that I had 10/14/13. They are 1 now and doing wonderful. Dealing with twins is difficult but rewarding and I wouldn't be as sane as I am without my husband being very involved. It is so interesting to see all my kids different personalities. The boy twin (BT) is more laid back and calm but he is becoming more vocal and laughing more. The girl twin (GT) is more out going, assertive, and emotional. Both twins seem pretty smart and you can tell they are learning. One of the daycare teachers said that GT is "smart, sometimes too smart." I'll take that as a compliment. My oldest daughter (OD) is 3, she is pretty outgoing and a little dramatic. She's always jumping, climbing, or looking to do the next thing. She is seems pretty smart as well. She notices more than I realize. I'm seriously thinking about putting her in gymnastics or dance classes.


I never thought that I would have kids so soon. I was 23 when I had OD. I used to always say that I didn't want kids but what I think I really meant was that I didn't want kids at that time in my life. Sometimes I wish I didn't have kids but I think that after a while I would feel like something was missing. I didn't realize the random joy and fulfillment kids bring on a day to day basis. If I didn't have kids I think I would be just looking for the next exciting or new thing. I think that kids fill that void and so much more. I am so glad that my friends have kids not only so that my kids have someone to play with but so that my friends can experience the joy I feel everyday with my kids.

No comments: