Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just a Few Things

Ok so you know that Genetics test that I was talking about? Well I'm pretty sure I failed it and this is after studying all week and then from 9pm-1:30am the night before. You can't say I didn't try. So that being said I decided to change my minor to Sociology. I wouldn't meet my goal of graduating on time, instead I would graduate in the Summer around July 29th. This is not too bad. I refuse to come back again in the fall.
In other news the hubby has a interview for assistant manager today. He really deserves it he works hard. It's been well overdue. Wish him luck!
Yesterday my school had a snow day. This was great. I could have been more productive but oh well. I wish we could have another snow day today but ya can't have it all. My Christmas break starts Dec 17. I'm excited but break is shorter than it was last year and I have to come back early to work. Ugh.
This is my favorite season. Not winter I hate snow but Christmas time. It's not just about the presents but I really love the atmosphere of it. The smells, the music, everything. My birthday coming up on the 27th helps. I want to actually do something for it. Get out and club. Don't plan on being sober. Yup I'm expecting good times.

No comments: