Thursday, December 3, 2009

STRESSED!!

Ok usually I'm good at handling issues that arise and I don't let them get to me too much. But MAN.... This week has me stressed like a motha. I have 2 tests on Friday in classes that are required for my minor. So I have to get at least a C in one class to graduate and I'm hoping for at C in the other. These classes are far from easy (Genetics, Botany) and I've been trying to focus all my energy on really studying. Seems easy enough right? Well I also have a 5 page paper due tonight at midnight. I only have 1 and a half pages. Plus work takes up the time I could be studying. After work I want to just come back to my room and chill but....nope got studying to do. I'm actually trying to do well because with everything in me I'm determined to graduate on time. But it's hard trying to put forth your best effort in multiple things. I feel like I'm losing the fight. I've being trying to become a better Christian. I've been praying asking god to give me strength and understanding to do the work and graduate on time.

Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalms 37:4 KJV

I really want this. So I know whatever the outcome even if it's not what I want, It will work out for me in the end because God knows whats best.
And on that note, I have to go to class so.......

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I feel you the whole month of November was horrible! and last night...man. Life is doing a number on me.