Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wonderment

After much consideration and discussion with JLH of editing this blog I decided against it. I'd rather leave things open to interpretation and questions.

This may seem offensive to some but that is not my intent. I have this group project for my class. I happened upon one of my group members facebook pages. Under religious views she put athiest. Now I'm fine with this. I kind of had a inkling one time when we made a trip to Wal-Mart to get group materials. Now she also says open minded. Maybe its the Christian in me but I was like how are you a athiest but your open minded? Idk the two just didn't seem to fit to me. I'm not saying that being open minded means you have to accept everything (the belief in God) but there seems to be some link there. I mean if your so open minded what makes you want to count out the possible existence of God? I am very interested to hear reasons. And this is not at all a challenge of any kind. I am just genuinely curious.

No comments: