Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TMI Tuesday #218 - Merry Christmas

TMI Tuesday #218 - Merry Christmas


1. What do present do you hope ends up under you tree?
A laptop

2. What is the "naughtiest" thing you have ever done under a Christmas tree?
Maybe this is just me but is there really room to do anything significant under a christmas tree? Maybe I'm not creative enough.

3. Do you prefer to give or receive?
I think I prefer giving a little bit more

4. What is your favorite part off a sexual partner's body?
I like lips and the lower half ;)

5. What is your favorite part your body - the one you hope a sexual partner will find or pay the most attention to?
I like my eyes and my waist

Bonus (as in optional): [Idea blatently stolen from Os and hist HNT wishes.] What Christmas wishes would you grant and to whom?
I don't have any specific ones.

No comments: