Friday, December 12, 2008

And The Results Are In

Ok so I've finished my finals for this semester and I have to say I am pretty happy with my grades.
(From highest to lowest)
Final Grades
Sociology-103.75 A
Developmental Psychology-101.40 A
Family Relationships-95.58 A
History of Dance- A (This is an estimated grade I don't know the percentage yet)
Statistics-75.80 C
___________________
Semester GPA 3.6
This raises my cumulative GPA to 2.6

Now these are the classes I am taking for the Spring 09 semester.

Personal Adjustment
Abnormal Psychology
Intro. to Psych Experimentation
Cognitive Psychology
Learning and Motivation
Social Psychology

That semester should be pretty hard but I think I can pull the same grades as this semester.I really wanna get a 3.0 so I can go to grad school.

No comments: