Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Legs, Finals, and Other Randomness

My leg is killing me. It's not even that serious of a pain but it's been a constant light pain for the last couple days. Finals week is upon us and my last final is Thursday but I'm stayin til friday because I have to take my friend Mark to the airport. I've got 2 finals out of the way so far and 3 more left. I have one at 11:50here soon so this might be short. I'm kind happy to go home and not do work and kick it wit the homies particulary JLH (never let go)but you can't usually get JLH without ENW which s-u-c-k-s. It is sooo cold outside but i think it's the wind thats killing me. After my final I just wanna go stay in bed but I have to work 3-5 and study for my other finals lucky me. I wish I could detour off the road of organization like some people I know. Next semester should be fun Im takin 18 hrs which is the max you can take. Im tryin to catch up and graduate as soon as possible. I plan on graduating the summer of '10. Oh yea and just a random comment my friend Christina joined a sorority Delta Sigma Theta. Her mom was one of the founders of a chapter in Nebraska. Not that that had anything to do with nothing but whatever. Oh I was watching Jamie Foxx I might need security this weekend and it was too funny. Well I think thats all for now

1 comment:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.