Monday, December 15, 2008

Goings On

Im REALLY not feeling this but I promised JLH I'd do this. I can not guarantee the quality of this blog. Well there's 12 days til Im 21 and Im kinda excited. 10 days til Christmas and I have no idea what to get people. Plus I'm low on funds. I brought a book home that I can read in my spare time during break. It's called True Believer by: Nicholas Sparks. I havent started it yet. Yesterday Sauda and I went to church and then out to eat at 54th Street. After that we just chilled at his house. Tomorrow Sauda has an interview for a promotion to Assistant Manager at a Enterprise in North kc. I hope he gets it. That means more money for us lol. No Im kidding I just hope he gets it cuz ti's what he's been waiting for and I know he'd be disappointed if he didn't. I'm kinda on the go right now and I have to get ready so ill write more later.
So Im back. I went to my friend Shenell's house today and we chilled. We really never do nothing but her personality makes it fun. First, we watched Mr. Bean (which I thought was really weird, and kind of disturbing), Second, we tried for at least an hour to learn the Dougie dance (I think I almost got it), and Third we watched funny videos on youtube. In between those we ate eggs, and this spicy African food with rice (it's so good everytime I have it). I got home around 1:30 AM. My uncle called me upstairs. "What are you and Sauda doin til 1 and 2 in the morning?"
"I was with Shenell. And this is the first time I've come home at 1."
" I see you 5 minutes a day. Your out every night. Sleep all day. What did you do around the house? Be more productive."
" Ok goodnight"
He really pisses me off. Like if I pick up the house before I leave I can stay out later. Obviously they don't get the hint I'm always gone because I don't want to be there. They don't tell their worthless son to pick up nothing. He's the reason the house is dirty because I'm never there. They're lucky I come home. I always feel like they think Im always doin something wrong. When in actuality I dont do jack and their kids have probably done way worse things than I have. If I could move out on my own I would. Im sick of this.

No comments: