Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Birthday to Me

Today is my 21st birthday. And I have no idea what I am going to do. Tonight I was with my boyfriend and we drank Smirnoff to prepare for this day. Just a little something light to get started. Im excited to see what will happen.

December 26: Uncle and I got into a little physical altercation.

Now let's rewind back to Christmas. We ate. I got clothes, boots, jewelry, gift cards, purse, and 50 dollars. Then I went to my boyfriends and we ate and I got the rest of my presents. I bought him a Fossil watch.



These are the boots I got.



This is some of the jewelry I got. My boyfriend got me all of this except the earrings in the top left corner. I had another pair of earrings I forgot to put in but you get the point.


My boyfriend got me some Burberry London perfume.


He also got me some movies. These all seem so random but he got me Sleepy Hollow because I like Johnny Depp, he got me Eddie Murphy because I said I wanted one time when we were in Target, and he got me Must Love Dogs because I like and animals and it seemed like a chick flick.

I basically put on here everything I got for Christmas. And I have a confession, I only got one of my friends a Christmas gift and not the other but shhh don't tell nobody. JLH the one I did get one for her present is kinda small but useful. I wish I could give more. The friend that I didnt get one for said she wanted a gift card to Wal-Mart but I just aint got the funds....then again I got a gift card to Wal-Mart for Christmas....hmmm decisions decisions.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I confess the same. I did not get anything for the other. I havent even been to Wal Mart and I honestly dont plan on going. I'll have to figure something else out. Ugh.

Jessica.