Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disappointing News

So my boyfriend didn't get the job. It really sucks. They told him he had a good interview they just thought someone elses interview was better. Whatever. I guess it just wasn't his time but his will come. He's for the most part a good person and a good worker. His sells are always the highest in his office and he won't settle for less. I know something better will come along.
Some more disappointing news on my end is I finished my book. This is disappointing not because the book was bad(which it wasn't) but because now what am I to do with my life. It kept me occupied while Sauda did the boring crap he does. I need to get another book but I don't know when I would be able to do that.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am sad that he did not get the job. I dont know him very well, but I will go out on a limb to say Im sure that he deserved it, Sauda doesnt seem like a slacker when it comes to TCB. As for the books...Im on it!

Jessica.